Fileir respects the copyright of all works and does not allow users to use the videos or images of others for anything that goes against the terms and conditions of copyright protection. No copyright infringement of any kind is allowed on fileir.zhareiv.com, and we blacklist all copyrighted content from being displayed in search results.
Fileir complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and immediately suspends access to Content when properly notified.
To file a notification of copyright infringement with Fileir, you must submit an email that substantially includes the information required and set forth in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Shareplus to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will suspend access to Content from our website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org